+233 (0) 302-542770 Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Our firm offers the client more specific and expert legal services in the areas of:
o Alternative Dispute Resolution.
o Banking and Finance
o Corporate Law
o Conveyancing and Drafting
o Real estate
We have carried out various corporate due diligence requests on behalf of our clients, drafted commercial agreements including power purchase agreements and rendered legal advice on them. We have also advised on public private partnerships in various matters as well as drafted instruments for joint ventures, acquisitions and mergers.
We are acknowledge experts in litigation and dispute resolution in commercial, corporate, constitutional and administrative law and have conducted cases with remarkable success in a wide range of legal fields such as commercial law, insurance, mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance, construction, real estate, constitutional and administrative law.
Our lawyers have considerable experience in all the areas of law outlined having assisted reputable corporate bodies like Takoradi International Company Limited, Springfield Exploration and Production Limited, GCB Bank, Metropolitan Life Insurance Company Atlantic Trust Holdings Limited, Coronation Development Trust, Kumasi Metropolitan Assembly, Ghana Football Association, Electoral Commission, Commission on Human Rights and Administrative Justice, National Commission on Civic Education and the Volta River Authority among others.
With us, the client is assured of teamwork as well as:
* Thorough analysis of the causes and matters the reason for which you consult us,
* Excellent legal advice on the causes and matters in respect of which our advice has been solicited,
* Objective advice on your legal problems taking into account your position, interests and risks,
* Expert services in litigation and alternative dispute resolution to bring the matter to closure, and
* Advice on the changes in the state of the law in cases where the client is on retainer.